EducA+ion Enrichment Center
Michael and Sharon O.
Our daughter Ashleigh enjoyed the course facilitated by Roger Aubin of Education Enrichment. The program challenged her to learn and develop new skills for researching and planning. Her ability on the computer, particularly in doing research on the internet, has improved immensely. Roger made the course interesting, challenging and fun. We are happy that we obtained Roger’s services and will most likely do so again.
I found that this program:
- Brought my family closed together.
- If projects like this were used in school it may help to kept children involved.
- The project works as a family activity because its pace is driven by the group.
- It sparked my interest to learn more about the place we wished to travel too.
- It expands how I did research.
- I found myself day dreaming happily about our trip and thru this project it got the whole family involved in the planning, from how to get there, costs, where to stay and what there was to see.
- It is useful for everyday life.
- It brought me closer to my mom.
- I enjoyed learning within this system.
- It became clear how I could use what I learned in other aspects of my life.
- I learned new ways of doing research with this system.
- Because I want to travel when I finish school it gave me a good outline of what, where and how to plan the trip.
- It was a worthwhile exercise. The homework was fun!
Older Student (AM)
- I love it.
- I enjoyed learning with this system.
- It is enjoyable and educational at the same time.
- It is harder than university, more useful, and a lot more enjoyable.
- I had a ton of fun!
- This is a great way to learn!
- It is closer to real life than any teaching method I have seen.
- I am having fun too!
- We are using a variety of research techniques.
|Where to Look Next:|
A growing library of free teacher and student resources. Focus on leadership and team building skills.
|Teacher Project Themes|
Projects to cover your school district curriculum, raise the average mark by 10%, and decrease class management problems.